Welcome to the new UC Data Operations Hub! This site is aimed at providing information on the UC Information Center and its components which include the UC Information Center website, Business Intelligence and Reporting and Data Validation process.
All questions, comments and suggestions regarding this site can be forwarded via email to email@example.com.
The New UC Information Center
The University of California is continually influenced by both external and internal factors to re-evaluate its decision-making processes and the supporting BI and analytics technology architecture. Although UC has done a lot of work in making pertinent information that concerns the institution available to the public, there is still a need to create a single central source of information about the university that serves the UC community and the public at large.
Read more about the New UC Information Center
The following data is now available for reporting:
- Degree Data Mart - Annual 2016
- Enrollment Data Mart - Fall 2016
- Student Enrollment - Fall 3WK 2016
- Course Enrollment - Fall 3WK 2016
- Degrees Awarded - 2016 Summer File
- Graduate Admissions - 2015 Annual File
- Undergraduate Admissions - 2016 - Winter and Spring
- Make sure that the version of Tableau Desktop that you are running is 10.1.4. The Tableau Server is currently at version 10.1.4. Visit http://www.tableau.com/support/esdalt to upgrade your installation.
- All content from the ITS Legacy Site has been migrated to data.ucop.edu. This includes Student, Contracts and Grants, CPS, EFA, CFS, and more. Click here for more info.